Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Feather Art Blog Post Pretties



Hey there, birds of a feather!  This freebie comes to you from the paintbrush of Laura Davies.  She painted these beautiful little feathers and passed them on to me so that I could design something lovely for you to use on your blogs.  Isn't that rad?!!  These post pretties are going to make your notes and quotes look cooler than ever!  Just click on the images below to download the full-sized versions.



Bonus:  If you happen to live in Utah, Laura will be at the Beehive Bazaar in Provo next month.  Since I'm over here in Michigan, I can't go.  (I know.  It stings.)  But if you can, stop in to see our girl Laura and snag some of her stunning art in person.  For those of us who aren't within reach of the hive, there is always this little treasure trove.  I know it's not the same as getting to hang out with her in person, but it's still pretty sweet.  :)

xoxo-
Megan